Iridium Extreme 9575 Handset The service is available with the new Iridium Extreme PTT – specific device Conceived with the same high
quality standards as Iridium 9575
Iridium Extreme 9575 – PTT, Launched in 2015
- Global coverage – Works pole-to-pole
- Mobile – Fully integrated for one-the-move, handheld use
- Fast – Deploy voice connectivity in few seconds
- Easy to use – Automatic programming and registration with intuitive menu navigation
- Adaptable – Use on-foot, in-vehicle or inside a building with available accessories
- Secure – PTT communications are kept private with AES 256 encryption
Iridium Extreme® Push-to-Talk makes the power of fast, simple and secure group communication available on the toughest push-to-talk enabled satellite phone on the market – all at the push of a button. Built for Push-To-Talk For team communications, the Iridium Extreme® PTT is engineered to
support high intensity users in some of the harshest environments. The Iridium Extreme® PTT takes reliable and global communications to the next level with a high audio loudspeaker, reinforced PTT button, and extended battery. The intuitive user interface provides standard voice
calling, SMS, and SOS, as well as quick access to push-to-talk, allowing you to connect with your team instantly and securely, anywhere on the planet.
Only Iridium can deliver push-to-talk the way it was meant to be – fast, simple, and adaptable to evolving situations with the power of Iridium’s global satellite network. In PTT mode, your teams have access to unparalleled situation awareness and control features including:
- Automatic registration
- Automatic registration Over-the-air talkgroup programming
- PTT service status
- Dynamic talkgroup selection and monitoring
- Device talker ID
- Device talker distance and bearing
- Visual and audio talkgroup scan
All on the world’s farthest reaching network enabling your teams to communicate instantly where they need it without the expense and
limitations of traditional ground-based towers and repeaters.
Coverage areas, device security, and talkgroup conﬁguration can all be adjusted over-the-air as needed by administrators using the Web-based Iridium Push-to-Talk (PTT) Command Center tool, simplifying support
and maintenance of devices deployed in the ﬁeld.
Iridium Extreme PTT Capabilities
- Global: Works pole-to-pole where you need it
- Mobile: Fully integrated for on-the-move, handheld use
- Fast: Call set-up and inter-call performance in-line with traditional solutions
- Simple: Automatic programming and registration with easy-to-use menu navigation
- Adaptable: Use on-foot, in-vehicle, or in-building with available accessories
- Secure: Push-to-Talk communications are kept private with AES 256 encryption
Unlike previous PTT satellite systems that are limited to use in or around vehicles, the Iridium Extreme® PTT is a completely mobile satellite handset that provides ﬂexibility to support every communication environment. Versatile accessories including shoulder-mounted carrying cases, docking stations and external antennas (sold separately) ensure critical communications can be maintained in any situation – on foot,
in-vehicle, ship or aircraft or inside buildings.
investment is secure into the future Iridium is committed to extending your global communications reliability and performance far into the future. Your Iridium Extreme PTT devices are designed to be compatible with both the current Iridium® network and Iridium NEXT, Iridium’s ground-breaking next generation constellation of 66 interlinked, low-earth satellites, with
launches scheduled beginning in 2015. We are committed to ensuring that the investments that you make today will continue to be supported on Iridium’s high-reliability, mission-critical network.