VSAT KVH TracPhone V7-HTS
Next-generation Global HTS System – The High-Speed Revolution in Maritime Communications
The 3-axis, gyro-stabilized, 60 cm (24 inch) diameter VSAT KVH TracPhone V7-HTS offers blazing fast, worldwide connectivity via next-generation satellites on the mini-VSAT Broadband HTS Network. This comprehensive SATCOM solution includes:
- Fastest data speeds: Uncompromised download/upload speeds as fast as 10 Mbps/3 Mbps
- Dual channels: Simultaneous high-speed and free unlimited use data channels
- Global coverage: KVH’s Ku-band HTS network with 272 million square kilometers (105 million square miles) of coverage
- Rugged, powerful, compact Ku-band VSAT antenna, 60 cm (24 in) diameter, 26.1 kg (57.6 lbs)
- Flexible, affordable data plans with speeds as fast as 10 Mbps/3 Mbps (download/upload)
- Global broadband connectivity with fully integrated network management
- Two satellite-optimized voice lines with option expansion to up to nine concurrent voice lines
- Ku-band service for greater resilience to weather and rain fade than Ka-band networks
- Automatic, fast switching among high-speed network beams
Providing Broadband Connectivity Worldwide
KVH’s TracPhone HTS-series systems offer the fastest global broadband connections available via the mini-VSAT Broadband HTS network. Explore our coverage to see where we’re delivering affordable Internet access, IoT connectivity, real-time communications via video and voice, valuable operations data, news and entertainment, and more.
- Enterprise-grade Ku-band VSAT Antenna
The commercial-grade TracPhone V7-HTS uses a 60 cm-diameter antenna dish, in a 66 cm-diameter radome. The 3-axis gyro-stabilized maritime VSAT antenna with a 4th axis of automatic skew adjustment boasts an extended elevation range of -24° to 119° ensuring that the antenna tracks satellites directly above the vessel to low on the horizon. TracPhone V7-HTS also ensures you’ll enjoy exceptional call quality, plus support for Wi-Fi calling via compatible cell phones1.
- Global Connections, Unmatched Speed
The mini-VSAT Broadband HTS network offers 272 million square km (105 million square miles) of Ku-band coverage. Enjoy global connections and unmatched speed as fast as 10 Mbps/3 Mbps (down/up)2 using advanced next-generation high-throughput satellites (HTS) from Intelsat and SKY Perfect JSAT. Plus, you get greater resilience to weather and rain fade than with Ka-band services.
- The All-new Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM)
The powerful Integrated CommBox™ Modem (ICM) with its high-throughput modem, Voice over IP (VoIP) adapter, versatile network management software, and built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet is the streamlined all-in-one belowdecks unit that drives the TracPhone V7-HTS.
The TracPhone V7-HTS is fully compatible with KVH’s patented IP-MobileCast™ multicast service, which enables KVH to deliver KVH Link entertainment and operations content securely to many ships at once without using your monthly data plan or slowing down onboard connections to the Internet.
Exclusive 6-Level Cybersecurity Program
The TracPhone V7-HTS features automated threat management to provide additional security; plus, the antenna’s ICM includes the award-winning Videotel™ “Cybersecurity at Sea” training program for crew and guests.
Precision Management of Your Data
The secure myKVH™ portal and mini-VSAT Manager™ suite of tools equips you with customizable usage alerts, detailed usage reports, data allocation for users onboard, and the ability to control data usage by application category to limit unintended data consumption.
Improved Performance through Proactive Monitoring
The TracPhone V7-HTS system’s integrated IoT functionality reports daily on 150+ performance and health parameters to help optimize your system’s performance for a premium connectivity experience.
KVH OneCare Global Support Program
KVH OneCare™ is a comprehensive array of service offerings that spans the lifecycle of your mini-VSAT Broadband solution, from design and selection of the best possible solution, to smooth installation, and post-deployment support in 3,500+ ports worldwide to maximize long-term performance.
1Requires Wi-Fi Calling support via your cell phone service provider.
2Data rates are rate plan maximums and may vary in different regions and under different conditions.